Sunday, April 20, 2008

Winner of the gift certificate is.....

In reading your comments, I was a little surprised that no one mentioned the Queen of Romance- Nora Roberts. (Yes, I saw JD Robb mentioned) I probably would've suggested either Nora or Linda Howard's early ones if they wanted to read contemporary. As for historicals...Lisa Kleypas or Stephanie Laurens. For paranormal, Erin McCarthy or Sherrilyn Kenyon. For erotics, Susan Lyons or Kate Douglas.

So many to choose from, right?

Anyway, my random number picker picked....Jennifer Y as the winner of the $10 amazon egift certificate.

Congratulations Jennifer! Please send me an email as to what email address you want your gift card sent to.

4 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

Thank you so much!

And I just read my first Howard a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't read Nora...hmm. But I agree with many of your other choices.

Anonymous said...

wtg jen y

limecello said...

Congratulations, Jennifer!

flchen1 said...

Woohoo, JenniferY! And yep, Patti, SO many choices!!